Love is really nothing
But a dream that keeps me awake
And I've changed my playlists in the blog. =D
Try listening to Michael Buble's Havent Met You Yet before you leave, alright? =)
It's a very nice song.
I like how the keyboard/piano played, how the composition goes.
'sides, he is goooooodd.
Then, the one that you'd definitely hear is Half Of My Heart by John Mayer.
I really like John Mayer. I can listen to his songs over and over again. ;D
But, I dont go crazy over him lah.
I likey Half Of My Heart and Friends, Lovers Or Nothing best.
But if I have to choose one from John Mayer's, I'll choose Half Of My Heart cuz Friends, Lovers Or Nothing seems a bit too emotional to me.
I mean how the melody and the guitar goes. It's a lil to the sad side. Still, it's my opinion. =)
If you listen to John and Michael singing, I found it that they're a bit close, yet, totally different.
Haha, John has a lil poppy rock. (I know there's no such genre in the music)
While Michael is more on easy listening, soft rock and jazz.
Yet, John does soul and blues. That's why some of his songs are lil emo.
Yet, I like both of their songs, both of their singing style.
Okay, John has that kinda sound that made me feel like listening to it over and over again while Michael would cheer me up.
Hmm.. that seems a bit weird? Oh never mind, just have fun listening to them, great singers. ;D
For all of my trying
We still end up dying
How can it be?



