The concert was, uhh, weird. It's different, a lot.
Well, it's a Malay school, so there was all these Malay traditional instruments on the floor in front of the stage.
But, hmm, Malaysians are Malaysians.
It started late, and not trying to be racist but, I cant bare how the things are done.
And I dont like how the VVIPs and VIPs always come late. One even came at 9pm?
=.=
The booklets wasnt enough and teacher said we're not pretty enough to attract those PFS guys. Pfft. I was like Hello? *Wave* I'm a VIP too. Hahaha.
There were so many conductors in this event.
There was Mr Haswani for sure, Mr Lim, Jerome, and Leonard! Haha, our ex teacher. ;D
Oh and Shuen Yee was being so funny to go and count how many beats does the emcee needs, which made Sze Chin and I laughed non stop.
While it was all so quiet in the hall, we had to cover our faces up to prevent ourselves from burst out laughing very loudly. =/
We expected too high, sorry, so we were disappointed.
And as for the strings, what a bummer. Lee Xiang and I agreed that they could be better.
Well, the dacing part was like...... Why dance when we're there to watch the orchestra? *I think I know why*
Then, we went to the washroom, and when we came back, somehow I went to the wrong side of the staircase. Oh well, I was very blur.
But 2 or 3 people let me passed by while the last guy sitting at corner wouldnt even bother to move his legs and purposely moved it out.
The girl with him, which sat beside him was very nice and she stared at him like why wouldnt he let me cross over.
I kept on going I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry so many times til uncountable.
Not until this last guy, who was so gayish there, trying to stare at me.
I looked at him and he said, You odd to be.
Well, I couldnt believe who I saw, it was our school ex English teacher who teaches dancing. =.=
Then I just ran away but I was like Dang you dang you. =.=
So, the concert ended with the emcee annoucing wrong stuffs, which was asking us to stand up to sing national anthem again, which we did before the concert started. =.="'
Yeah, so that was the concert, and we didnt have much fun except laughed like hell because of silly stuffs we said or did. =p
Oh well, what a bummer.
Labels: Concerts



