And they even got it all transferred into disc.
I took the disc and watched and I found these.
It is from last year end.
Coincident-ly my aunts and uncles from KL came down.
And since it was my sister's birthday, we thought we can gather around and make a small celebration for her.
But thanks to Aunt Jinny, once wanna celebrate, she'll make it big! haha.
She bought all the balloons, presents and all the aunts even had "meeting" in the 3rd floor room and did not allow anyone to go in.
Everyone was assigned a job. lol.
Aunts cooked loadsa stuff and it ended up like buffet. ==
Due to not enough space to sit in dining area, we opened the patio door and put another table there til the garden! Haha.
We had game session, water balloon splashing here and there.
Haha. We had loadsa fun that day.
I want another party like that this year end again!
=p



