so sad.
i dont wanna go back to school.
i dont wanna meet new classmates.
i hate meeting up new classmates and to try to be nice to them.
especially those who made me felt bad about them before.
anyway, i know what class i'm in already.
of all classes, i'm in S4G.
for God's sake.
i'm happy and sad at the same time i saw my name in the list.
happy cuz i'm in science stream.
sad cuz i'm in science stream too.
=.=
happy cuz i'm in the same class with laurine again.
sad cuz there are many people which i do not know in the class.
and sad cuz G sounds like a bad class.
=.=
ah, whatever it is.
it's already out.
i'm gonna stuck in science stream for the 1st term 1st.
will change if i want to after 1st term and before 2nd term.
@.@
I HATE SCHOOL.
I HATE STUDYING.
I HATE ALL THOSE WEIRD RULES.
ESPECIALLY NO HAIR PINS ALLOWED AND WITH THE STUPID HAIRSTYLE RULES.
yes i know i'm being weird today.
i'm in low mood condition.
that' why.
ish.
Labels: Notice/Announcement, Studies



